Stir-fried basil with preserved eggs, delicious recipes, stir-fried dishes with basil leaves. How to Cook Stir Fried Basil with Century Egg Not difficult to cook by yourself. What do you eat with century eggs? With cooking tips
Popular recipes Recommended dishes for today We offer a menu of preserved eggs, fast food is stir-fried basil with century eggs, the secret to the deliciousness of this dish is quality ingredients. Technique, food preparation and flavoring
Recipe Fried preserved egg dishes popular fried menu simple ingredients and process simplification. Suitable for people who love to cook. Stir Fried Basil
Ingredients for stir-fried basil with preserved egg
- 4 preserved eggs, peeled and halved
- 100 grams minced pork
- 5 chili peppers, crushed roughly
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 cup of basil leaves (one handful)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ufabet sugar
- Vegetable oil for stir-frying and frying
How to Cook Stir Fried Basil with Century Egg
- Start by heating the oil pan, bring a handful of basil leaves to fry until crispy leaves, then let it rest to drain.
- Heat a wok of about 3 tablespoons of oil and add chili and garlic and stir until fragrant. Add minced pork and stir.
- Season with oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar, add a little water. Stir the ingredients together. Stir until the pork is cooked. Taste as you like
- Add basil leaves and stir. Can turn off the fire
- Set the top of the plate by placing the century eggs cut in half on the plate. Topped with stir-fried basil with minced pork and topped with fried basil leaves. Ready to eat immediately with chili fish sauce.
Tips for Stir Fried Holy Basil with Century Eggs
- Minced pork, use pork neck, pork fat, and tender pork, finely chopped. But keeping a piece of pork will get the deliciousness of pork
- Pork must use fresh pork, fresh pork characteristics are fresh red meat, strong pork without mucus and no rotten smell.
- Garlic, choose Thai garlic, small cloves will give you a delicious aroma.
- To fry the basil leaves, wash the basil leaves first. Then let the basil leaves drain to dry first. Then fry Will get basil leaves that are crispy, fragrant, not burning
- Basil leaves, use red basil to select only the leaves. Red basil leaves will be more fragrant than large green basil leaves, the spicy taste will be more. Plain basil
- Fresh chilies, add two types of chilies, garden paprika to be ground to give freshness and chili to be sliced diagonally for beautiful color.
- Century eggs Use fresh preserved eggs and bring them to a boil first. In this menu, we do not add poached eggs to stir fry, because stir frying with preserved eggs will cause the eggs to crack and become messy.
- For people who don’t like fresh preserved eggs Can be fried century eggs.
Stir-fried basil with preserved egg , a simple and delicious recipe, Stir-fried basil menu, how to make stir-fried basil with preserved egg. Not difficult, anyone can cook it themselves. What do you eat with century eggs? Tips for making stir-fried basil Horse scrambled eggs, what do you eat?