Sour Soup with Snakehead Fish and Mixed Vegetables Simple food from snakehead fish Popular local menu How to Cook Sour Soup with Snakehead Fish and Mixed Vegetable Not difficult to cook by yourself. Healthy food, fish dishes, with cooking tips from the original.
Today’s popular menu recipes offer simple local curry. Sweet and sour taste The aroma of herbs is sour curry with snakehead fish and mixed vegetables. The secret to the deliciousness of the Sour Soup with Snakehead Fish and Mixed Vegetables is quality ingredients. Food preparation and flavoring techniques The deliciousness of Kaeng Som is in the mellow, sour, salty and sweet soup, paired with various vegetables and fish fillets.
Hot and sour soup with snakehead fish, mixed vegetables, delicious Thai food, the ingredients and the process of making it easy to understand. Suitable for people who love to cook fish dishes.
Ingredients for making sour soup with snakehead fish and mixed vegetables
- 2 snakehead fish (cut into 2 parts)
- 1/2 tablespoon sour curry paste
- 1 handful of water mimosa, cut into chunks
- 2 radishes
- 1 bunch of flowers
- 2 handful pumpkin
- 1 handful of raw papaya
- 2 string beans
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon palm ufabet sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons tamarind juice
- Chinese cabbage, cut into pieces
How to Cook Sour Soup with Snakehead Fish and Mixed Vegetables
- Start by preparing the fish fillets first. Heat a pot of water to boil, add snakehead fish to a boil. With lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves To help quench the fishy boil until cooked
- Then bring the boiled snakehead fish Bring the meat, only the meat Then mix the placenta and sour curry paste with snakehead fish meat to be homogeneous.
- As for the other half of the fish meat to be kneaded with tapioca flour. Heat the pan, bring it to high heat. Add snakehead fish fillet to fry until the skin is golden brown. Do not fry for a long time We fry so the snakehead fish will not stick. Then let the fried snakehead fish rest first
- Start making curry by adding water to the pot of boiling water. Bring the water to a boil Add the overgrown orange chili paste and snakehead meat to a boil. During this time, use high heat to make the curry paste fragrant.
- Add radish, raw papaya, and pumpkin to a boil.
- Season with fish sauce, palm sugar and tamarind juice.
- Then add fried snakehead fish, mimosa flower, and lentils to a boil, no need to boil for a long time, turn off the heat.
- Served in a bowl and ready to eat
Tips for making Sour Soup with Snakehead Fish and Mixed Vegetables
- Choose snakehead fish, 7 dashes size, it is a large size snakehead fish with enough meat and buy fresh snakehead fish. Techniques for choosing to buy snakehead fish Look at the gills, the fish must be bright red, fish eyes are clear, not turbid, the appearance of the fish is complete, no scars, complete, no rotten smell.
- Techniques for preparing snakehead fish To remove the scales, remove the gills through the stomach, gut and feces, rinse thoroughly. Technique for washing fish, use salt and tapioca starch to rub the fish to remove the mucus.
- Snakehead fish when cooked will be mushy and not appetizing. Even more, bringing fish to make curry as well Techniques for keeping fish in shape To fry the fish first. Fried fish will not mush. Maintain the fish shape
- There are 2 parts of the fish fillet: boiled fish fillet, mixed with broth and deep fried fish fillet into the curry to give the fish a taste.
- If you leave the curry to cool for one night. Sour soup is sweet, delicious, rich and appetizing.
- The sour flavor of Kaeng Sour uses the sourness of tamarind. Will get both sweet and sour Suitable for hot and sour curry dishes
- Radish and Pumpkin Difficulty cooked, put it into a boil and wait for it to cook first. Then season and add the rest of the ingredients
- Vegetables that are easy to cook, put the last step. Because the vegetables may be mushy and not appetizing.
Sour Soup with Snakehead Fish Popular local food, the process is easy to understand and not complicated. Suitable for people who like Thai food Favorite food menu Side dish from snakehead fish