Snakehead Fish Curry Simple food Full of herbs How to make curry with snakehead fish Not difficult to cook by yourself. Local food, Thai food, snakehead fish curry menu, what can you eat? Wild food is good for health.
Recipe: Today’s popular food menu offers a rich and spicy dish with a variety of herbs, ufabet chili, garlic, and krachai pepper. The secret to the deliciousness of this menu On quality raw materials Techniques for food preparation and preparation for cooking a delicious wild curry must have curry paste that reaches the machine
Ingredients for making snakehead fish curry
- 1 snakehead fish (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 2 Chao Phraya eggplants
- 5 garden chili peppers
- 1 root ginger, brought to a small alley
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
How to make curry with snakehead fish
- Starting from the preparation of curry paste. By pounding the mixture of all curry chili to a homogeneous consistency (dried paprika Curry head, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime skin, coriander root, pepper, shrimp paste, salt, coriander, cumin, soaked rice)
- Then set a pot of boiling water to boil, add wild curry paste into it. Followed by Krachai
- Seasoning with fish sauce
- Accelerate the fire to boil, add snakehead fish, eggplant, Chao Phraya Garden paprika and basil leaves
- Boil and leave until the fish is cooked. Then turn off the light and let it cool down a bit Served and eaten
Tips for making snakehead fish curry
- Choosing snakehead fish You have to choose a large snakehead fish with 7 matches to get enough fish fillets
- Techniques for choosing snakehead fish Must choose fresh fish By observing Characteristics of the integrity of the fish, fish eyes, clear fish, still firm and no rotten smell.
- Preparation of fish starts by washing the fish thoroughly. There is no mucus left. The essential secret of fish cooking is to wash the fish thoroughly. Because if cleaning snakehead fish is not clean Will make snakehead fish smell fishy by rubbing tapioca flour with tapioca starch, tapioca starch will help the mucus from the fish, then rinse with salt to make it. The fish is ready for cooking.
- Fish cooking techniques This is an important step because the cooked fish is easy to mush. Boiling the fish is the last step by boiling the fish to a boil and without mixing the curry. Add the fish fillets and cook until cooked, making the fish beautiful and appetizing.
- To make red curry paste, roast shallots, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, coriander and cumin leaves to make them fragrant. Curry paste will taste good.
How to make curry with snakehead fish Easy to cook. Wild snakehead fish curry, Thai food, snakehead fish dishes, local food What can you do with snakehead fish? Curry dishes, spicy wild food, various herbs good for health