Salmon salad. Delicious salad menu. Fresh salmon meat. Salmon Salad Easy, anyone can cook by themselves. The secret of deliciousness of this menu is fresh fish meat and spicy salad.
popular recipes Delicious food menu for today, we would like to present a menu of spicy salad with salmon, which is spicy salmon salad, chewy fish meat, spicy salad dressing. The secret to the deliciousness of this menu is quality ingredients. Food preparation and flavoring techniques
Salmon salad recipe . Simple fish menu. Ingredients and cooking steps are easy to understand. Suitable for cooking lovers.
Ingredients for making salmon salad
- Salmon fillet, cut into pieces 1 plate
- 2 tbsp. Thai chili peppers, finely crushed
- Shallots, sliced 1 tbsp.
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Fermented fish sauce 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 sliced tomato
- Chopped parsley 1 tablespoon
How to make salmon salad
- Let’s start by cooking the spicy salad first. Add garden chilies, garlic, shallots, coconut sugar, fermented fish sauce and fresh lime juice.
- Mix until the sauce dissolves together.
- Salmon fillet, tomatoes, mixed with spicy salad dressing
- Served with spicy salmon salad Garnish with parsley.
Tips for making salmon salad
- Salmon: Choose fresh fish, firm, firm flesh, bright orange, no purple, or have sticky mucus or have a rotten smell.
- Cut the salmon into thin slices, not too thick or too thin.
- The sauce must be cooked completely before adding other ingredients. To make the offal in the spicy salad look fresh, not greasy, and appetizing.
- coconut sugar will be sweet It’s more delicious than using brown sugar.
Salmon is a fish native to the North Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. There are many species of salmon. Salmon is widely raised on farms around the world. Salmon is packed with nutrients and benefits such as B vitamins that are good for the heart and brain. Contains omega-3 fatty acids (Omega-3), which are fatty acids that the body cannot make on its own. It is also high in potassium, selenium and the antioxidant Astaxanthin, which is good for the functioning of the nervous system and brain. Help nourish the skin.