Red pork with rice , fast food, pork with red sauce How to make red pork rice Easy to cook by yourself. Popular food. Marinated red pork. What is the secret of delicious red pork rice?
Food menu for today, we would like to present one dish, pork menu, which is red pork rice recipe. The secret to the deliciousness of this menu is quality ingredients. Food preparation techniques and flavoring. Marinating pork for making red pork. Red Pork with Rice cooking tips I want to make a red pork rice restaurant
Red pork rice . Fast food. Delicious. The process of making is not difficult. delicious red pork rice There are techniques for making many parts. The deliciousness of food starts from the selection of raw materials, must be fresh, steamed rice must be delicious, water must be fragrant, sweet, round, red pork must be flavorful, meat is not hard, has kapok, fragrant.
Red pork rice menu, another popular food menu, the process of making is not difficult. Suitable for people who like red pork
Ingredients for making Red Pork Rice
- 1 dish of steamed rice
- Red pork , cut into bite-sized pieces, 10 pieces, see how to make red pork
- Chinese sausage, cut into 4-5 pieces, cook the Chinese sausage first.
- half boiled egg
- 2 cups broth
- 2 tablespoons soy UFABET sauce
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Roasted white sesame 1 tablespoon
- Tapioca starch mixed with water 1 tbsp.
- 1 tsp salt
- Red sauce from roasting red pork
- Cucumber and spring onions for a side dish
How to make red pork rice
- Prepare red pork broth by boiling the soup, seasoning with soy sauce, sugar, salt and red water from roasting red pork, sprinkle with roasted sesame, and taste as you like. Then add tapioca flour and water to stir until sticky. Then set aside to prepare a dish of red pork rice.
- To decorate the dish , red pork rice by placing red pork , half egg and Chinese sausage on the plate, pour the sauce over the red pork on the plate and place cucumber and spring onion as a side dish.
Red pork rice, red pork rice, red pork rice, one dish that is very popular in Thailand and communities with Chinese