How to Cook Nikumiso Nikumiso Japanese food Nikumiso Beef rice bowl Stir-fried food on rice, eat with side dishes, fried egg, carrots, beef recipes, stir-fry dishes.
Today’s popular dish presents a special Japanese dish of beef called Nikumiso, a Japanese food made from beef. Stir-fried minced beef with various ingredients according to Japanese recipes, topped over rice, served with side dishes such as poached eggs and carrots. The secret to the deliciousness of this dish is quality ingredients. Food preparation and flavoring techniques
Ingredients for making Nikumiso
- 4 tablespoons minced beef
- 1 teaspoon onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons ufabet miso sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
How to make Nikumiso
- Marinate the beef with onion, garlic, ginger, miso sauce, sake, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil.
- Then heat the oil pan, bring the marinated meat with all the ingredients and stir until cooked, then add 2 tablespoons of water to cook until cooked.
- Serve fried beef on hot steamed rice. With side dishes like poached eggs and carrots.
Nikumiso is a popular Japanese dish. For food lovers, meat dishes, food for the busy day Simple Japanese recipes, no complicated ingredients. The process of making a simple Japanese style. Meat menu. What do you eat? I want to eat meat dishes.