Grilled pork with lemongrass, Thai food, grilled pork menu, how to make grilled pork with lemongrass easily, can be cooked at home. What’s the recipe for Marinated Pork with Lemongrass? Soft meat, fragrant lemongrass with a delicious sauce.
Today’s popular food, we would like to present a pork menu as a simple appetizer. The secret to the deliciousness of this dish lies in quality ingredients. Food preparation and flavoring techniques tender pork Marinate the pork until it’s into the meat. The flavor of the fragrant lemongrass is outstanding.
Lemongrass Grilled Pork Recipe The ingredients and cooking process are easy to understand. Suitable for cooking lovers, grilled dishes
Ingredients for Lemongrass Grilled Pork
- pork neck Cut into pieces 1 centimeter thick, sheet-like.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp dried red peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon UFABET sugar
- 2 tbsp seasoning sauce
Grilled pork sauce mix
- Palm sugar 2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- *1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon roasted rice
How to Cook Pork Ribs with Lemongrass
- Start by smashing the pork first and marinating it by adding garlic, pepper, oyster sauce, lemon grass, seasoning sauce and sugar. Use your hands to knead the pork until the ingredients get into the pork and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Then bring the marinated pork to grill. on a medium flame turtle Grill the pork on the grill and turn the pork every 1 minute until the pork is cooked through. It can be sliced and eaten.
- For people who don’t like grilling Can be baked in the oven at 250 degrees for 10-15 minutes and turn the pork every 5 minutes.
- Then make the dipping sauce by mixing palm sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, roasted rice and ground chili.
- Serve grilled pork, eat with fresh vegetables and spicy sauce or hot steamed rice.
Tips for making grilled pork with lemongrass
- Pork, choose the freshest pork by choosing the pork to look at the color of the pork, bright red, firm texture, bounce, no dark color and no spoiled smell.
- Tender pork marinade The technique for fermenting pork is to choose pork that is soft and has fat inserted. It is recommended to use pork neck loin when the pork has arrived. Cut into sheets, the thickness is just right, not too thin or too thick. Bring to smash the meat. It will make the meat tender and the sauce for marinating easily penetrates the meat.
- To roast pork, use medium heat. Always turn the pork because if left soaked pork will burn not appetizing
- Roasted rice for dipping sauce Use fresh roasted rice. will make it smell good to eat
- Chili powder must be freshly ground, freshly ground chili peppers for a delicious spicy flavor.
- because roast pork marinated with garlic To eat it all in 2 days, because if you do not eat it all. The pork will have a sour garlic flavor.