Fried cabbage with fish sauce, How to cook fried cabbage with fish sauce not difficult, anyone can cook it themselves. Top Thai food Stir Fried Cabbage Dishes
Today’s popular menu recipes offer delicious food, the most popular menu items at the restaurant are fried cabbage with fish sauce. The taste and deliciousness are charm of this menu. The secret of deliciousness of fried cabbage in fish sauce is quality ingredients. Food preparation and flavoring techniques
Ingredients for fried cabbage with fish sauce
- 2 cups cabbage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of ufabet sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 handful of cashews
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons fried garlic
- 4 tablespoons of fish sauce
How to cook fried cabbage with fish sauce
- Start by heating the oil pan. Add garlic and stir until fragrant and yellow.
- Then add sugar to roast in the pan. Wait for the sugar to turn brown.
- Add water and season with fish sauce. Put a little gold on it. Chew until the water becomes a little sticky. Do not make it very sticky
- Add the cabbage and cashew nuts and stir until the cabbage is hot but not mushy.
- Served on a plate, sprinkled with fried garlic. Ready to eat
The secret to cabbage in sauce
- The secret to the deliciousness of this menu is the sweet fish sauce that smells of garlic. Do not add a lot of oil. Stir the garlic to smell, then add the sugar to the roast to sweeten the brown and season with fish sauce. Then stir the cabbage.
- Choose fresh cabbage vegetables, notice that the roasted cabbage must not be dry. Petioles are not too large, cut to fit, should not be cut too small or too large.
- Cabbage stir-fry technique Let the cabbage be fried but not messy when eating, still comes crisp and hot of the cabbage.
- Garlic For stir-frying, use garlic, China does not want the garlic smell, brings the sweetness of cabbage and sugar.
- Water to add to the fish sauce Can be converted to pork broth. Because the pork broth will add sweetness, but if you don’t have water, you can use it.
- Fire used to stir During the chewing of sugar, use low heat. But when stirring cabbage, use a hot fire.
- Cashew nuts To bring it to roast by yourself The new roasted cashews are fragrant, crisp, delicious, and more importantly, safer than buying a ready-made one.
- Oil for stir frying, choose a new vegetable oil. Do not use old oil. This is because old oil will make the food smell of other foods, impairing the taste of the food.
- Chewing sugar to change its color to brown. Will get sugar that is sweet and fragrant But the process of chewing sugar, be careful not to burn. Because burnt sugar is bitter Inedible
- Toasted sugar, add a pinch of salt. Will add mellow