Chili Paste with Gourami Fish Delicious food recipes Local chili paste, good for health, how to make gourami chili paste Not difficult, you can cook yourself. Chili paste from gourami What can fish do to eat? Healthy food
Today’s popular menu recipes offer a simple chili paste. The local food of the central region calls for chili paste. The secret to the deliciousness of this menu is quality ingredients. Food preparation techniques And flavoring
Fish chili paste recipes, chili paste recipes, delicious dipping dishes, ingredients and cooking process, easy to understand. Perfect for cooking lovers
Ingredients for gourami chili paste
- 1 dried gourami fillet
- 10 garden chili peppers
- 6-8 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
- 1 tablespoon ufabet tamarind juice
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar
- Fresh vegetables for eating with chili paste such as cucumber, eggplant, long bean, betel nut, etc. For vegetables, you can choose as you like.
How to make gourami chili paste
- Start from bringing the gourami fish to fry until the aroma is cooked first
- Shrimp paste wrapped in banana leaves and grilled until cooked.
- Roast garlic and paprika in a pan until fragrant.
- Began making chili paste with shrimp paste, chili, garden pepper and garlic to be thoroughly homogeneous.
- Season with palm sugar, fish sauce, and mango juice.
- Just as this is delicious gourami chili paste. Eat with steamed rice and fresh vegetables.
Tips for making gourami chili paste
- Choosing to use gourami fish, choose to use Bang Bo gourami fish, choose to use dried gourami fish
- Using dried gourami fish for cooking, then deep-fry them to make them crispy golden before getting the aroma and deliciousness of the food.
- Oil for frying gourami You must use new oil that has not been fried before. Due to the fact that the old oil is unhealthy and the smell of other foods, the fish tastes bad.
- The fire used for frying gourami fish, use medium heat but hot oil.
- Sugar for chili paste Recommended to use palm sugar. The sweetness of palm sugar Suitable for making chili paste
- Choosing to use shrimp paste, choose to use Klong Klon shrimp paste, because Klong Klon shrimp paste has the perfect taste and salinity
- Techniques for grilling shrimp paste By wrapping the banana leaves, it is useful to make the shrimp paste cooked and smell good, and the cooked shrimp paste makes it more difficult to spoil the food. Burning the shrimp paste is wisdom. Culinary culture Inherited from ancestors If we find a reason to look at it Because the shrimp paste, if cooked, the food will lose more slowly and so on.
- Garlic, choose to use Thai garlic The petals are small and sweet. Suitable for making chili paste
- Techniques for roasting the garlic to be fragrant first. Sweeten the garlic and give it a pleasant aroma. Optimizes the taste of food
- The sour flavor of the chili paste uses the sourness of tamarind juice. Because the tamarind juice Sweet and sour Suitable for this menu
- Fresh vegetables can be chosen as you like, suggesting that they are refrigerated, the chilled vegetables will be crispy and delicious when dipped in aromatic chili paste will make this recipe more delicious.