Boiled Pork Leg with Pickled Cabbage Delicious food recipes Sweet and sour soup How to Cook Pork Leg with Pickled Cabbage Not difficult, you can cook it yourself, a simple curry menu, a simple dish for pork knuckle lovers.
Food menu popular recipes for today recommend simple food, not spicy. Can be eaten at any gender and age. It is a curry dish. Delicious flavor from pork knuckle and pickled cabbage. The secret to the deliciousness of the dish, boiled pork knuckle and pickled mustard On quality raw materials Food preparation techniques And flavoring
The properties of pickled cabbage are the sour taste from the pickling and one of the properties of the pork knuckle is the oiliness of the pork skin and delicious pork Making Boiled Pork Leg and Pickled Mustard Make the soup not too sour and not too oily. Mellow taste just right
Easy and delicious pickled mustard pork knuckle recipe, ingredients and easy cooking process. Suitable for cooking lovers, pork curry dishes.
Ingredients for Boiled Pork Legs With Pickled Cabbage.
- 500 grams of pork knuckle, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Pork bone, Leng 1 kg.
- 1 pot of water
- 2 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 can of pickled cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon rock sugar
- 1 teaspoon ufabet salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Coriander Root 2
- Coriander for garnish
How to Cook Pork Leg With Pickled Cabbage?
- Start by boiling water, add salt, boil the pork knuckle over medium heat and heat the water. Continue to simmer until the skin of the pork knuckle is tender.
- Separate another pot of boiling water Boil the water to a boil, add salt to it, bring the leng bones to a boil and chew for about 1 hour.
- Then add the pickled cabbage and shiitake mushrooms into it.
- Season with rock sugar
- Put the previously chewed pork knuckle into the curry.
- Turn off the heat, serve boiled pork leg and pickled mustard Sprinkle with ground pepper and coriander. Just as this can be simple food. Ready to eat
Clear Soup with Boiled Pork Leg and Pickled Mustard Suitable for eating with hot steamed rice or boiled rice, tasty, mellow, smooth, not spicy, can be eaten with all sexes and ages.