Banana in coconut milk, a simple Thai dessert Bring bananas to boil in coconut milk. Sweet, fragrant, delicious, banana flavor How to cook banana in coconut milk Not difficult to cook by yourself. Tips include many things, from bananas to ufabet sugar to coconut milk.
Today’s popular menu recipes offer a traditional Thai dessert from bananas, banana with coconut milk. The secret to deliciousness of bananas is to choose quality ingredients. Food preparation and flavoring techniques You have to choose the right ripe bananas for making dessert. Coconut milk must be fresh. Sweetness must be just right
Banana Custard Recipe Delicious Thai desserts The ingredients and making process are easy to understand. Suitable for lovers of banana dessert.
Ingredients for making bananas in cilantro.
- 8 ripe but unripe bananas
- 500 grams of coconut milk
- 500 grams of coconut milk
- 1 cup sago seeds
- Half a kilogram of palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to cook banana in coconut milk
- Begin by preparing the coconut milk before bringing the coconut milk and whey to a boil, not letting the coconut milk break it.
- Season with palm sugar and salt, taste and set aside.
- Prepare the sago, soak the sago seeds in water first. Soak in room temperature water for about 30 minutes, notice that when the tapioca starts to suck up. Inflated is fine. Boil the water to a boil, bring sago to a boil. Do not boil for a long time Once the tapioca is put into the bowl, put it in cold water. Let the sago shrink to sticky. Soak it in cold water.
- Heat the pot with coconut milk. Then bring the banana into a boil. Do not boil for a long time Boiled enough coconut milk to have a banana flavor, turn off the heat.
- Wait for the banana pot to cool, then bring the boiled tapioca seed into it.
Tips for making bananas in coconut milk
- Banana selection Choose a banana that is about to ripen. Yellowish green If the bananas are too raw Then makes a beautiful piece of banana But the taste is not as sweet as desired And the taste will be more astringent than not delicious if you choose to cook at all Bananas are sweet. But the chance that the bananas will not mumble into pieces
- Choosing coconut milk must be freshly squeezed coconut milk mixed in a ratio of 1 part coconut milk and 3 parts coconut milk with salt to help cut the oiliness of the coconut milk. Which is not recommended to use coconut milk successfully Because the natural taste and sweetness are different.
- Give the flavor of coconut milk To finish before adding the bananas.
- Do not boil bananas in coconut milk that is too hot. It is recommended to use low power. Let the coconut milk absorb into the coconut milk meat
- Let the bananas in the coconut milk cool before the coconut milk has absorbed into the banana pulp. Will get a banana that is sweet and delicious to the heart
- Sago is soaked in water first. If brought to a boil without soaking first Sago will not ripen inside.
- The technique of boiling sago is to use very hot water, boil the tapioca in it and put it in 2 very cold water.
- Sugar for making Thai desserts Must be palm sugar Coconut sugar Therefore getting a sweet and mellow sweetness
- To season the coconut milk, salt must be added to reduce the sweetness and oiliness of the coconut milk.
Banana in coconut milk, a simple Thai dessert Bring bananas to boil in coconut milk. Sweet, fragrant, delicious, banana flavor How to cook banana in coconut milk No, anyone can cook it themselves. For bananas in coconut milk, there are tips that range from sugar banana to coconut milk.